If you are currently in the HVACR industry or want to move into the high-demand field of refrigeration or process chiller service, this brand new online knowledge center for continuing education is for you.
Introducing the Process Chiller Academy (PCA)! Our academy uses video-based training courses that are fast and easy to understand and help work through many complex issues in record time.
It is a scientific fact that our brains are programmed to visualize. Videos are a visual medium; thus learning something that otherwise would be time-consuming is much faster and easier when shown through video rather than reading a manual or having the same thing verbally explained.
Our training videos have the best seat in the house, offering the best view and easy-to-understand instruction. Our primary instructor is none other than Martin King, who has been in the process chiller industry for over 30 years, and is a public speaker and published author.
The Process Chiller Academy also offers a great interactive feature through our office hours. These work just like actual real-world office hours at a college or university. We set up a special time for any questions or extra help you may need. We’re also providing special bonus content that you will be getting — we have left no stone unturned.
Did you know the HVAC industry is an excellent field with a prosperous future for both men and women?
Who should participate in the Process Chiller Academy:
- HVACR pros who are looking to improve their skills in a more time-efficient and cost-effective way. In many cases, skill improvements lead to MAKING MORE MONEY.
- HVACR service contractors seeking to improve employee retention through in-house training.
- People looking for a career change into a HIGH DEMAND field such as process chillers or general refrigeration services.
- Brewery, distillery or winery owner looking for training that could save a LOT of money in downtime.
- Mechanical engineers seeking continuing education credits. Make sure to check with your state’s certification entity to confirm the PCA’s online course quality.
- MRI, CT, PET or LINAC system owners or service agents seeking to reduce process chiller downtime and SAVE MONEY.
Receive 30% off any course if you are one of the first 500 people to sign up. Sign up today, and we’ll alert you as new courses become available.