A concise video will show you how quickly and efficiently refrigeration systems and heat pumps…
– can be tested with the testo Smart Probes refrigeration set and the testo Smart Probes App.
– Direct, hoseless pressure connection enables low refrigerant loss.
– Evaporation/condensation temperature and superheating/subcooling in real time via testo Smart Probes App.
– Easy documentation and transmission of data via testo Smart Probes App.
– can be serviced with the testo 549, 550, 557 and 570 digital manifolds.
– Precise and fast pressure and temperature measurement.
– Determine superheating/subcooling along with evaporation/condensation temperature in real time.
– Temperature-compensated leakage testing and reliable evacuation.
More on: https://www.testo.com/en/application/refrigeration-video
Visit our Website for more information: http://www.testo.com
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TestoGlobal
Get more info on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TestoGlobal
Visit our Google+ profile: http://www.google.com/+TestoGlobal
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/test…
Watch more videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/TestoGlobal
Testo SE & Co. KGaA is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of portable test and measurement instrumentation. Backed by over 50 years of measuring engineering experience our mission is to provide the best quality, service and value in the industry. In addition, Testo is recognized as the leading worldwide manufacturer of portable combustion efficiency analyzers and air emission analyzers. Testo has also become a major supplier of HVAC, critical HVAC, refrigeration, airflow, and environmental monitoring instruments for markets as diverse as chemical, food service and production, pharmaceutical and biotech, and residential HVAC suppliers.
The company was founded in 1957 in Lenzkirch in the Black Forest region of Germany. The company has been privately owned since inception. Today, Testo consists of 32 subsidiaries and over 60 agents around the world. The United States subsidiary was founded in 1981.
The first product manufactured was a simple electronic thermometer. Today, this product line has expanded to include a large variety of temperature measuring instruments, such as data loggers, air velocity meters, humidity and dew point meters, refrigeration service analyzers, multi-function instruments, stack gas analyzers and air emission monitors, water analyzers, tachometers, sound, pressure and light meters, and thermal imagers.